High Throughput Biomedicine Unit (HTB)
High throughput screening services:
- Drug Sensitivity and Resistance testing (DSRT)***
- siRNA screening
- Cell-based and biochemical screens using targeted or large chemically diverse libraries
- Molecular probe discovery
- Biological profiling using libraries of known bioactives
- Drug repositioning
Reagents and instruments:
- Assay-ready chemical compound libraries
- A genome-wide siRNA library (Ambion)
- Access to high throughput liquid handling equipment
Advice and assistance with:
- Various aspects of drug discovery and high thoughput screening
- Chemoinformatics and medicinal chemistry
*** The DSRT is primarily for research purposes. It is not (yet) approved for clinincal use and remains experimental in nature. All tests on patients' material should be initiated through patient's primary point of care and only his/her doctor can interpret the DSRT results and make the decision on the most suitable treatment option.
Kuusanmäki H et al. 2017. Drug sensitivity profiling identifies potential therapies for lymphoproliferative disorders with overactive JAK/STAT3 signaling. . Vol. 8, (No. 57), pp: 97516-97527.
Pemovska, T., et al. 2015. Axitinib effectively inhibits BCR-ABL1(T315I) with a distinct binding conformation. . 519, 7541, p. 102-225
van Adrichem, A. J., et al. 2015. Discovery of MINC1, a GTPase-Activating Protein Small Molecule Inhibitor, Targeting MgcRacGAP. . 18, 1, p. 3-17
Pemovska T. et al. 2013. Individualized Systems Medicine (ISM) strategy to tailor treatments for patients with chemorefractory acute myeloid leukemia. . 3, p. 1416-29.
A full publication list can be found here.