Our NGS service portfolio covers the full sequencing process from study design to primary sequence analysis. We have developed NGS workflows for a large variety of experiments for both DNA and RNA samples. Cost effective sequencing experiments are enabled through libraries with powerful indexing scheme (molecular barcodes). Currently our dual-indexing protocol supports several hundreds of individual libraries in a single sequencing lane. High multiplexing levels enable cost efficient sequencing experiments.
- All libraries are for indexed paired-end sequencing (single or dual indexing depending on the application)
- Genomic DNA library preparation
- RNA library preparation (transcriptomes, small RNA, ncRNA, indexed, paired-end)
- Amplicon library setup
- Exome enrichment (multiple methods)
- Custom target enrichment (multiple methods)
- Disease specific panels (custom or commercial)
- mitochondrial DNA enrichment (MDA/RCA or PCR)
- Custom PCR Amplicon setup for ultra deep-sequencing
- HiSeq HT run mode: up to 2x125 nt paired end reads
- HiSeq Rapid run mode: up to 2x150nt paired end reads
- MiSeq runs: up to 300 nt paired-end reads
- Detailed run specifications available from laboratory staff
Together with the bioinformatics team we have developed following NGS analysis pipelines to facilitate your research:
VCP: Variant Calling Pipeline for analyzing re-seqeuncing experiments.
RNA-seq pipeline: transcriptome analysis, small RNA and non-coding RNA analysis.
Amplicon pipeline: for highly sensitive mutation detection of ultra-deep sequencing experiments.
How to get started
Contact us by e-mail or phone
Get a FIMM account to access the results (note: you need to accept security certificate)
How to get started -guide to FIMM IT-services